Sunday, December 6, 2020

Day 27 - Weigh In & Free Day!

 Had a great day yesterday! Weighed in and am down another 3 pounds to 255.8! Woohoo! I am ecstatic about that! I am down a total of 16.4 pounds! Not too shabby with Thanksgiving thrown into the mix! I am really loving how this plan is working for me!


Yesterday was also my free day and I had a planned Mother/Daughter shopping day with my daughter Morgan. We had a great time! I enjoyed my favorite McDonalds breakfast of a Sausage Egg McMuffin meal, a chocolate chip cookie for snack, Applebees for lunch, which consisted of a steak fajita bowl, KFC for dinner and a Panera Bread bear claw for dessert! So yummy! 

I have to say, I'm looking forward to getting back on track today and seeing if I can get into the 240's by Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment