Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Day 44 - At Home & Running Errands

Yesterday went better then I expected. I figured being home on my day off from work would be challenging, but I was busy running last minute errands for Christmas for stocking stuffers, going to lunch with my hubby and working on things around the house. So I did well yesterday! We watched Santa Clause 3 and Polar Express last night. My tendency to want to snack during that much TV time has definitely improved. I make sure I have my water on the side table and sip at that while watching movies and that seems to help any thoughts of grabbing a snack I may have. Plus a reminder that my "off day" is coming right up helps, too! 

One more day and I weigh in! I'm super excited and hopeful for some good results! But like always, I will remind myself that any loss no matter how small is a good loss! 



No comments:

Post a Comment