Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Day 28 - 30 - I Seem To Be In Sweet Success Mode!

Pretty amazing to think I have done this plan for 30 days now! All in all, I think the plan has really worked well for me. The last 3 days have gone well after my free day. I did for the first time go over my calorie limit and had over 1600 calories on Monday, I try not to exceed 1500 calories and try to stay in the 1200's. But yesterday I was diligent and stuck to my proper calories. So all in all, the plan still continues to go well!  I have gotten pretty comfortable with this new eating plan. 

I did switch back to protein shakes for lunch and that has helped with my hunger in the afternoons. I've also have gone down to one serving of scrambled eggs from 2 servings. I seem to be quite satisfied with that. So everyday during my on days I have an order of scrambled eggs for breakfast (which is about 2 eggs) and a protein shake for lunch! I then have a pretty normal dinner. That keeps me around 1200 calories a day. 

My next "Free Day" is next Tuesday. I have a mother/son night planned with my son Marcus, so that should be a lot of fun and I won't have the worry about what I can eat. Because eating out can be challenging on my on days. But I do make it work when we do go out! 





No comments:

Post a Comment