Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Day 42 & 43 - It Has Been A Long Week

I did fine both Sunday and Monday, but I am definitely ready for this 8 day period to be done! I am getting through and sticking to my guns and not going over my calorie limit. It's not like I am craving things it's just me thinking, I have 3 more days left? That seems so far away! LOL!

I am sure it is all that the holidays bring that makes this tougher. I know that once Christmas Eve is here I can enjoy the tastes of the season and enjoy family time. Work is really busy right now. I think it is a combination of both wanting to be done with the craziness of work and wanting to be home with my family that I am so looking forward to. So this week seems to be dragging. 

I know that it's not just about the food. I love hanging out with my family and the warmth and coziness of the season. The food is just a bonus. So after typing this, I am realizing it really is more the season then the just food. It's the whole magic of Christmas that I am looking forward to enjoying. 

I will be off from Christmas Day until Tuesday the 29th. So I don't have to be back at work until the 30th. That will be a nice break. I am also taking the Sunday off after New Years. This is the most I have taken off for the holidays in a long time. And I am looking forward to the family time most of all! 

I know with everything that has gone on this year, I will definitely enjoy the holidays! 



No comments:

Post a Comment