Sunday, December 27, 2020

Day 48 & 49 Challenges Of Being At Home

 I won't lie, it has been challenging being at home and sticking to my plan, BUT, I have stuck to it! I had just under 1600 calories on Saturday, a little bit higher then I would have liked as my goal is to stick between 1200-1500 calories a day. I am under 1400 today which is better! I almost changed my plan on Saturday to an every other day plan like I was going to do on vacation, but didn't want to change what I have planned ahead for and I wanted to stick to my commitment of doing this right and how I planned in the first place! I have not been very active the last couple of days, but that was the plan. LOL! 

So here is to 3 more successful days and hopefully, if nothing else, I will maintain and not gain come Thursday!




No comments:

Post a Comment