Monday, March 29, 2021

Day 133-141 Good Days, Busy Days & Weigh In!

I know I haven't posted in awhile but I have been pretty darn busy! My renovation project has been taking up a lot of my time. We have packed up all loose items in the entrance room and living room. Packed up the kitchen completely and started taking down the cabinets and next I am packing up the dining room! So busy days! 

I've had a fairly good week. Went over a little on my calories a few days and that is based on trying to stay under 1300 per day. 5 of my 8 days I was above 1300 but below 1600. But all in all, I did pretty good considering all that is going on. I weighed in this morning and am down to 238.8. That is down 1 pound from my last weigh in. It's not my usual 1.8 pounds but I will take it and am glad to see me continuing to go in the right direction! 


This week I will be on for 5 days then off for 2 days for Easter. I am going to make a real effort to stick to my calorie goal so I can have another loss before Easter! Time to hustle and keep focus! 






No comments:

Post a Comment