Sunday, March 21, 2021

Nice Weather, Summer & Summer Vacations!

Whenever the weather starts to get nicer we are out and about a lot. We also plan for 3 vacations during the summer months. I tend to gain the most weight during the summer! We eat out a lot and snacks seem to be a big part of us being out and about!

If my April vacation plans go well I will utilize the same plan for my 3 summer vacations! One day off and one day on through the trip and also tracking my off day calories. The real challenge is figuring out how to deal with us going out a lot when we are not traveling! Car rides equal pit stops which also equals snacking! So this is my plan for dealing with the nicer months: 

1) For snacks choose Diet Coke or other no calorie drinks rather then food when we are out and about on my on days.

2) Through mid June I will stick with my 8 days on and 1 day off to continue to lose weight. 

3) Once summer vacation starts, about mid June, change my eating plan to Tuesday & Saturday off each week and the rest of the week on. That will equal 2 days off each week and 5 days on. My goal is to maintain my weight throughout the summer months. 

4) Come September, go back to 1 day off and 8 days on. The goal will be to start losing weight again. 

Because I have always gained weight during the summer months, I decided the best goal for me is to maintain my weight during the summer. If I lose, that is great, but what is most important to me is that I don't gain over the summer. I am really hoping this plan will be effective in helping me do that! 

I am looking forward to the nice weather though! Bring it on!!



No comments:

Post a Comment