Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Day 114-129 - A Rocky Road

It's been awhile since I last posted. My last eight days before my last weigh in did not go exceptionally well. I was invited to a friends house about mid week and indulged way more then I should have. Plus, I just wasn't focused like I normally am. It was not my best 8 days on my plan.


I was beginning to go back to bad habits. That little voice in my head just wasn't reminding me that I could wait until my off day and that it was important for me to stick to the plan and stay on track. So between lack of motivation, a few missteps and lack of focus I had my next weigh in on March 11th with no gain or loss.



I do blame some of the emotional aspects of that time on my period. I just didn't feel like myself.  Since my weigh in on March 11th I have done better and am hopeful for some type of loss when I weigh in next on Saturday! Now to keep on it and get some results!!




No comments:

Post a Comment