Sunday, March 21, 2021

Haven't Been In The 230's Since....

 ....July of 2019! Just a few months shy of 2 years!! Wow! It makes the fact that I am back there now even better! But I want to do more. Last I checked I was in the 220's briefly during mid 2017 but really haven't been in the 220's or less consistently since December of 2016! Those were tough years back then and I'm not surprised I struggled a lot from then until now. I've been up and down in the 240's & 250's, sometimes hitting the 230's off and on since 2016. 

Looking back and seeing where I was makes me really want to try and get back to those lower numbers! So I am more determined then ever to get back to the 220's before my summer really begins and I go to 5 days on and 2 days off! If I could get to the 210's before then I would be over the moon!

I just need to keep my eye on the prize and work hard to get there! Maybe by the end of 2021 I can be under 200 pounds again. Wouldn't that be nice!?  I got to keep telling myself....




No comments:

Post a Comment