Saturday, March 20, 2021

My Plan For April School Break

We have multiple things going on the week of April 17-25 which is when our kids have school vacation. First we are going on a quick trip to just get away and relax like we did in February. We will leave the night of April 17th which is Saturday and return home Wednesday morning. Then off to my Scrapbook Retreat Thursday I put on twice a year. That runs until Sunday.  

Here is the plan:

1) Between Easter & School Break I will be 11 days on instead of 8. This will be challenging, but if I want to keep losing I need to do this!

2) Saturday, Monday, Thursday & Saturday will be my off days during school break. Since I am technically working on Wednesday, I thought I could keep that an on day to help me maintain during this vacation week. 

3) Track my calories on my off days so I don't go over 3200 calories a day! 

I think these plans will help me succeed and have better results after a vacation week. It took me a month to drop any weight after my February vacation and I don't want to see me do that again. Clearly some changes need to be made to my plan. I would like to see me maintain at my first weigh in usually 9 days after I return from vacation. I think this sounds like a great plan! 



No comments:

Post a Comment