Saturday, March 20, 2021

Upcoming Challenges & Goals

 Goals ~ 

Weigh In The 220's - My next goal is to get in the 220's before our first summer vacation toward the end of June. 



Challenges ~ 

I have multiple challenges I will face to hit my goal in the next 90 days. Challenges that I need to come up with a plan for now! I also need to start thinking about summer again now that it's just around the corner! Here are some challenges I need to start thinking about! 

1) Easter Weekend 

2) Kids Break - Vacation/Scrapbook Retreat

3) Renovation Stress

4) Not allowing the nicer weather to sabotage my plan!

5) Coming Up With A Summer Plan

I will do a post for each of these challenges to get my thought process together and come up with a plan! Stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment