Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Weigh In Day!

 I weighed in this morning at 243 lbs. So I am up 1.8lbs from my official weigh in at the start of my vacation. Maintaining didn't happen like I wanted, instead I ended up with a stinkin' gain! But I am not going to get discouraged. I will stick to the plan for my next round of 8 days and work on getting a loss at my next weigh in, which will be Thursday March 11th! 


I think it is time for me to rethink how I will deal with vacations going forward. I don't want it to take a month after going away to get back to my weight before I left. Maybe the key is tracking what I eat on my off days so I don't end up with way too many calories then I should! I will take some time to ponder this and come up with a better plan for the next time we go away. I do have to consider that this trip was a week long and most of my vacations are smaller then that. I also have to see where my weight ends up after my next "on" period. I will be back at some point with my new plan of action. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment