Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Day 142-150 A Much Needed Break

First of all, I can't believe I've been following this plan for 150 days as of today! And with 33.4 pounds lost, I am pretty happy! 

It was a rough week last week. I had my off day on Monday then struggled Tuesday-Thursday. My calories averaged for those 3 days was 1600 per day! I just seemed to be craving and wanting everything. I decided on Friday to just give myself a few days break from this plan. I've been doing it faithfully at this point for 144 days! With some ups and downs but no real long break! So I gave myself permission. I was off the plan from Friday until yesterday. 

Now I am restarting with a fresh new outlook! I will be "on" for 10 days this go around and then I start a mini vacation with the kids and Brad. It's a longer period, but considering my 5 day hiatus, I think it's a good plan. 

I haven't weighed in since last Monday and will not until my next off day which is Saturday April 17th! Here's hoping for either a maintain or a small loss!




No comments:

Post a Comment