Wednesday, April 7, 2021

New Goals!

I have a friend who is going to start losing weight with me. I am helping her get started but it's also a great way to keep me motivated as well! 

I promised her I would take us on an overnight girls night out if we both meet our goals! So here it is, my goal is to be at 219.9 by October 1st! It's not a huge goal but a reasonable one! I want to go on this trip and so does she, so we want to make sure our goals are attainable! If I do more, that would be awesome! I would really like to see myself at 209.9! Another great goal! So I just need to stay focused! 

Besides April school break I am pretty open the next couple of months to focus on eating well and losing weight! I won't begin my 5 days on and 2 days off per week until the kids are officially out of school! If I can get into the 220's by then, I would be pretty happy! I've got about 9 pounds to go! Doesn't sound like a lot, but that can take some time! I am going to try to make better efforts not to go crazy on my off days while on school break. I just got to keep selling this idea to myself and remember I will be better off in the long run! Right! Now to just buy into the plan and say.....



No comments:

Post a Comment