Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Days 151-170 Long Time No Blog

 Long time no blog! I'm sorry I've been MIA! Been busy! I weighed in on April 17th at 241.4. That was up 2.6 pounds! 


I was somewhat disappointed that I still gained even after the 10 days "on" but I know part of that was I ate a bunch of candy during those 5 days off and I didn't always stick to my calorie goal during my 10 days. We did some heavy work with the remodeling and I did allow myself some extra calories because I was burning a lot of calories!

I have since gone on vacation and changed my plan of action. I was gone from April 17th until April 25th as I was half on vacation and half at my Scrapbook Retreat. I decided to change my tactic and try not to eat more then I burned each day rather then allowing myself an off day every other day. I did pretty well with it for my first try. Saturday April 17 was a free day, no tracking. Burned 2625 calories. After that I decided to change my plan. Thinking that watching what I ate everyday and keeping it consistent may be a better plan.  Here are my numbers:

April 18-25

Daily Average Calories Burned 2629

Daily Average Calories Consumed 2841

That is an average of 211 calories over what I burned. Again not too bad for my first try. I will weigh in next Tuesday May 4th. I am hopeful I will do well and at least not have a gain, even better if I can be back in the 230's! 

I will try to check in more often so I have a better record of how I am doing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment