Thursday, November 12, 2020

Ordered My Fitbit Versa 3!

 Although I am not thrilled that my Fitbit Versa only lasted 2 years and 7 months, I am very excited to receive my new Fitbit Versa 3! I ordered it today and should get it by tomorrow! It has some new features such as Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Plus, you can actually take calls on the watch as well as play music. Some nice features that I am sure I will enjoy. I do really like the Fitbit Versa. It seems to be just as good as my old Bodymedia band I use to use. 

I am lost without it, so it couldn't get here fast enough! It should arrive by tomorrow! I will be sure to share how I like it. I am looking forward to all my information being available on my Fitbit app again! I miss not seeing how much calories I burn each day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment