Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Day 2 - A Great First Couple Of Days

I had a great first day. Ate 1216 calories and kept my carbs under 25% and only had  23% carbs today. I was not prepared yesterday but did not use that as an excuse to not get started. So I picked up scrambled eggs at McDonald's for breakfast and a sausage mcmuffin for lunch. I am in desperate need of a trip to the grocery store! So lots of eggs yesterday.  I had eggs, bacon and fruit for dinner. Whenever I reached for something to eat, outside of my 3 meals,  I reminded myself to wait for my free day. So far that has been working well. 

Today is my day off  from work and I started my day at the gym and did a couple of weights and 30 minutes on the sit down elliptical machine. My fitbit is currently not charging. I have had issues with it off and on and discovered that if it totally dies it is really difficult to get it to charge. Well, I was driving when I realized the battery was really low and by time I got to a charger it was completely dead. That was as of last Tuesday and I still haven't been able to get it to charge. If I can't get it working by Friday, I will unfortunately have to buy a new one. But it will be well worth it because I find it to be a great tool for me to track my activity. 

Today I ate 1383 calories. Since I was out and about today I had scrambled eggs again at McDonalds and a sausage mcmuffin for lunch. I was really good and did well controlling my craving for snacks. I did have a banana when I got hungry and a little bit of egg salad Morgan made this afternoon. 

For dinner we found these 60 calorie tortillas that only have 5 net carbs. So I had a couple of small burritos for dinner. So yummy! This is a dish I want to eat once a week! The 2 burritos were less then 550 calories total and were filling. 

Tomorrow I will have things at work to eat instead of getting food at McDonald's, which is always better! Two days down and 6 to go for my first round with my new plan! 

Onward....


 

No comments:

Post a Comment