Sunday, November 29, 2020

Day 20 - I Won't Lie, It Was A Bit Tough

Yesterday was a bit tough. I didn't falter, but it wasn't easy. I was home all day and did feel like I wanted to snack, but I didn't. And it wasn't hunger, it was just my old habits creeping back into my mind. But I stuck with it all day. I ate a nice plate of leftovers last night but hope to get back on track to getting my carbs back in check. I think that is what is causing the hunger and cravings to come back. 

So today my goal is to get back to my regular diet and keep the carbs in check at dinner. My dinners have been on the high carb side the last few days so going back to a better balance I think will help!

I have gotten back into building my Legos and I will say that helps keep me distracted. Especially at night when everyone else is snacking and I can't! Thank goodness for hobbies! 






No comments:

Post a Comment