Thursday, November 12, 2020

Day 3 - Another Day Under My Belt

 I did well on day 3. I did end up going to McDonald's again for breakfast and lunch. But stuck with scrambled eggs for breakfast and a sausage mcmuffin for lunch. I had a small bite of apple pie and a few walnuts for a snack. Dinner was chili that Morgan made and salad. I had 1378 calories and only 21% carbs! 

I also went to the gym in the morning! I think I am going to cave and purchase a new watch today. I am lost without it. It is a great motivator! I am feeling a little hungrier today. I was kind of expecting this to happen with lowering my calorie intake as much as I have. But I am determined to make Day 4 just as successful as the last 3 days and fight my way through any cravings!

A friend of mine gave me a supplement to try called "Crave Arrest" today. Looks interesting, so I will looks up some info on it today and give it a try!





 


No comments:

Post a Comment