Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Drum Roll Please....

 .... So today is the big day. I have very successfully stayed on my 8 day plan and did not falter once. I tracked everything that I ate, I exercised and kept my calories down! So what was the result of my efforts on day 9? I lost 11.6 lbs!!

Which is utterly amazing to me! I have never lost that much weight in just a week and a day. 10lbs yes, but never almost 12lbs!! I know most of this is water and I will not expect this much weight loss next time I weigh in. But wow, what an amazing result. It does give me the motivation to keep going and to continue to do what I am doing! 

Today is my free day and I will enjoy some favorite foods, but I am also tracking everything that goes in my mouth today and I am not going to be crazy with the calories. I will eat within reason. My next "free day" is Thanksgiving. Yes I planned that on purpose, lol! Hopefully I will hop right back on track tomorrow and have the next 8 days be as successful as the first. Keeping in mind my goal is to lose at least 2lbs every weigh in. If I do that, I will be doing awesome and my motivation will go through the roof! Fingers crossed, the weight continues to keep coming off!


No comments:

Post a Comment