Friday, June 23, 2017

Vacation Day 4-6

Was quite busy the last few days and my battery of my phone was pretty low so I was unable to post due to that and just being plain tired! LOL!

Here are my stats for the last 3 days of vacation one day at a time.

Vacation Day 4 (Tuesday)

Calories Yesterday - 2991
Weight This Morning - N/A
Activity: Lots Of Walking!
Steps - 11,406

Tuesday we enjoyed a full day of rides and fun activites including Guiness Book Of World Records, Movieland, Zombie Attack (My personal favorite.), The Giant Ferris Wheel and more! So lots of walking. But with being tired and hot I was pretty darn hungry so my calories crept up!


Vacation Day 4 (Wednesday)

Calories Yesterday - 3310
Weight This Morning - N/A
Activity: Lots Of Walking!!!
Steps - 14,255

We spent the entire day at the Safari Niagara Zoo and we had an awesome time! But lots and lots of walking. Thankfully my foot survived! But it was pretty soar! Again, my calories crept up!


Vacation Day 4 (Tuesday)

Calories Yesterday - 3437
Weight This Morning - N/A
Activity: Lots Of Walking
Steps - 6,622

Today we spent most of the morning going to several shops before we left Niagara Falls Canada then had lunch at Hard Rock Cafe on the US side. The rest of the day was spent driving home and stopping to stretch now and then. We did stop and Olive Garden for dinner and at this point I just decided to enjoy my dinner being it was my last day of vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment