Saturday, June 10, 2017

Stomach Issues!

Yesterday was a busy day as my husband and daughter were on a school trip to Boston and I was covering the shop. My son and I had a mother/son night. 
I felt so hungry yesterday that I ended up allowing myself extra calories. So here's how I did.
Weight This Morning - 229.1
Calories Yesterday - 2073
Activity - TKD
Steps - 7,185
I should have probably shown a gain this morning as I had more calories then usual and this generally causes a spike. Plus I drank 4 sodas. Way over my allowance for the day!! But not a lot of water.
Well I either ate something that didn't agree with me yesterday or this cold I have includes a stomach bug! I was up twice last night with something going through me! Yuk! Not the way I want to lose weight! I will expect a gain in the next day or two!
I am proud of my steps yesterday considering my plantar fasciitis is acting up again!
Started my day with yogurt to help my stomach after last night. So far a healthy start to my day!
Here's to another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment