Sunday, June 11, 2017

Maintaining The Weight Loss!

Here are my daily stats:

Weight This Morning: 229.1
Calories Yesterday: 1703
Activity: Cleaned Birdroom
Steps: 4111

Thankfully my weight has not moved. My stomach was much better yesterday and I did well eating. A little high but that was only because we went to the movies and I had popcorn. Which was my biggest concern but it didn't effect me on the scale this morning! Yay! Having a light dinner of two chicken tacos at Taco Bell was certainly helpful!

I'm so motivated right now and for the first time I am really looking at food differently. I feel my relationship with food is finally changing. It's not the number one thing I think about anymore! When vacationing that is what I always looked forward to most. Was the eating out. I'm still looking forward to it but realize that it can't be such a priority in my mind when I'm away. I also have a strategy to eat what I love but choose the healthier lower calorie options! There are plenty out there I enjoy and I just need to make better choices! So here's hoping I have a more successful vacation when it comes to weight gain.


No comments:

Post a Comment