Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Up Slighty Again!

Apparently my post from yesterday did not upload so here it is again!

6/13/17
Up a tad this morning by .02. Again, not letting it get me down and hopeful it will start going back down!

Stats:
Weight This Morning 230.6
Calories Yesterday - 1540
Activities - TKD Class
Steps - 6379


6/14/17 - Now for today's post!

Just up a tad again this morning. I did not expect a drop after my day yesterday.

Here are my stats:

Weight This Morning - 230.8
Calories Yesterday - 1957!
Activities - Not much of anything!
Steps - 4711

Yesterday ended up being a day to just watch TV and relax! I also was craving a nice juicy cheeseburger so I let myself splurge and got one for lunch yesterday and that is why my calories were way up there. But the good news is, I didn't go too nutty and end up with 2500 or 3000 calories at the end of the day. Which I sometimes do when I give in to cravings! I still tracked everything and remained under 2000 calories, so I'm proud of myself for that. My weight hike was only by .02. So not too bad!

I started my day today with scrambled eggs and will continue to eat better today so my weight will start to drop back down in the next day or two. I can do this! I'm still hopeful for a decent loss by Friday. I just have to really stay focused today and tomorrow!

Saturday we leave for vacation so I will do my best to stick to my plan and check in here everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment