Thursday, June 8, 2017

New Goals & Journaling

Now that I have a better understanding of how my body fluctuates with weight, I think it will be important to keep a daily journal of what I do each and everyday so I can better explain my weight gains. Especially if I know I have done well! This way the scale won't play with my head so much!

So going forward my first goal is to keep a daily journal of my progress, calories, activities and weight!

My second goal is to lose 10 pounds over the summer! Normally I easily gain 10 pounds over the summer. So for once I would like to see that number go down! I am planning out my first vacation that will begin June 17th-22nd! I have a strategy to allow myself 2500 calories a day, eat the foods that I know I love but are better choices for me and keep the snacking to a minimum! I am looking forward to implementing my new plan and see how I do!

Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment