Friday, June 16, 2017

No Change

I had no change from yesterdays weight! Kind of disappointing as I only had a net weight loss of .02 this week. :/

Here are my stats:

Weight This Morning: 229.7
Calories Yesterday: 1650
Activity: Just more candy making.
Steps: Got to look them up!

Had a pretty decent day yesterday. I should be down at least a pound this week. But again, I'm not going to let that scale discourage me. I know I did well so the weight will come!

Today I am allowing myself 2000 calories and the rest of this week up until Thursday it will be 2500 calories a day as I try to at least maintain my weight instead of gaining while on vacation. I know I will have some water gain. That always happens, but if I get back on track as soon as I get home I should drop it quickly. I don't want to end up in the same boat as prior years and gain a bunch of weight that I don't get back off! So stay tuned because I plan on checking in on here every single day!

No comments:

Post a Comment