Saturday, June 17, 2017

Up Again!



So I had a few extra calories yesterday and ended up again on the scale. I know I didn't gain 1.5 pounds in a day as I didn't go over the calories I actually burn in a day. So again, water retention must be the culprit! I will have to try to drink plenty of water on our trip.

Here are my stats:
Weight This Morning: 231.3
Calories Yesterday: 2181
Activity Yesterday: Just Chocolate Making
Steps: 6712

So I went over a bit on my calories but now horrible. I also went up on weight again. I really wish I could get a handle on this weight fluctuation. I feel like I drink plenty of water! Ugh! I will try to actually start keeping track of how much water I take in each day. Maybe that will help. Just to ensure it's enough!

I did go to TKD Belt Testing today and am now a green belt! Woohoo!!

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing

No comments:

Post a Comment