Thursday, February 12, 2015

Up A Bit Today

Weighed in again this morning and I was up .9 pounds to 187.6. So now 2 pounds from my lowest weight! I will fast today and be very hopeful for a good drop tomorrow! I'm still keeping my chin up and carrying on with the program.

I haven't had the best week but it hasn't been the worst either. I will probably end up with about 7500 calories for the week for my deficit. My goal is 9000. So a little off but not terrible. It should get me at least a one pound loss! I think I am already mentally in vacation mode! I am anxious to get away and take a break from everything. My mental state is what it is. LOL! My biggest goal right now is to have a great fast day so I have a decent result tomorrow.

I'm keepin' calm and carrying on!


No comments:

Post a Comment