Tuesday, February 3, 2015

A Classic Example Of Weight Fluctuation In Women!

So I got on the scale this morning to only be up 2.9 pounds!! What the...???
surprise smiley, male smiley, shock smiley, stun smiley
I have been trying to have a good deficit before my trip the next two days. And between Friday and Sunday I had a total deficit of 5000 calories! Not too shabby! So it is clear that something else is going on with my body at the moment.

DON T PANIC  don t panic emergency 911

I am not going to let this set back get in my head. I know I will drop back down. Not sure why I went up, but really, that is not important because I know I did the right things over the weekend. So I can't let that get to me. If I keep on track, this weight WILL go back down. There is no doubt in my mind.

I wanted to post about this because so many of us women go through this. We have gains that are unexplained and we let it get to our heads! I know I did all the right things and look at me....my weight went up. I think weight fluctuations are a pretty normal fact of life for most women. The important thing is we stay healthy and carry on and not let these episodes derail us!

Because you know what...I CAN DO THIS!

male32 smiley, male smiley, smiley, ok smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment