Tuesday, February 10, 2015

My Spirits Are Up & I Got My Umph Back! ;)

With the drop this morning I am feeling more assured then ever that it isn't what I've been doing causing all this up and down action on the scale. My body perhaps just doesn't want to let go. But I am feeling much more positive then I had been during the last week and a half. Feeling like maybe things will start turning around and going in a downward motion.

With that I've got my drive and "umph" back, if that is even a word! LOL! I feel very motivated right now and ready to finish off this week strong! If I can get through this rough patch unscaved, then there is no doubt in my mind that the rest of this weight will come off once and for all!

Stay tuned as I will be checking on my weight regularly until Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment