Friday, February 13, 2015

Finally Broke Through!

I finally broke through my plateau! I am now at 185.2!!



Not ideal for two weeks of work, but I will take it. I'm just glad the number is finally going down again!

Here is how I've done in the past few weeks. My normal goal is to have about a 9000 calorie deficit for each week. I was at 8743 last week and this past week I was at 7700. Still within a normal range to lose 1 to 2 pounds a week. So I know I'm doing the right stuff. So the best thing to do is not get discouraged and keep going. I am now motivated to have a good couple of days so I can weigh in on Sunday with maybe a bit more lost. Then I can go on vacation motivated to try a little harder and perhaps, just maybe, I can get a good loss once I return!

No comments:

Post a Comment