Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Our Trip Was Cancelled! :(

So our trip was cancelled for lack of attendance I believe! We will try to go on the next scheduled trip which is March 4/5. Only problem is, our challenge on my Facebook Group ends on March 6th! So I will have to lose my 10 pounds and then some before our trip to ensure I complete the challenge! Now I really have a challenge ahead!

afraid smiley, male smiley, afraid smiley, frightened smiley
But I can do this! I haven't had the best couple of days. I didn't successfully fast on Monday but still managed a good deficit! Yesterday I felt like I wanted to eat everything insight! I did manage to stay around 2200 calories which was actually good considering I really was having a rough time! But I only managed a 500 calorie deficit yesterday. So I will try to make that up today and tomorrow! My goal now is to have my normal 9000 calorie deficit this week. I want to fight my way through a difficult week and come out a winner!

boxing boxing boxer athlete

Even though I had an almost 3 pound gain on Tuesday, I know it wasn't real weight! I am determined to come out strong this week! I've got my boxing gloves on! Bring it!



No comments:

Post a Comment