Thursday, February 5, 2015

Ok, I'm Up Again! What The Heck!!

So I decided to weigh myself again to see if that 2.9 pounds dropped off at all, just to find out I was up .2 more pounds!

scratch smiley, head01 smiley, idea smiley, animated smiley, animation smiley

I am totally confused on why I keep going up! I am up 3.1 pounds from last Friday. I am just so so utterly confused to why. I've already had a deficit for the week of 6800 calories. I am hopeful to have at least a 2000 calorie deficit today which will bring me right under my goal of 9000 calories a week!

So what's up? Why is my body being such a pain in the butt? How do I get through this? With will power and determination! That is how! I can't let this set me back. I thought about going out to breakfast with my son this morning and just saying "Screw It! I've had a bad week with this gain, I might as well just let my self have a break!" But that kind of thinking is what got me to 290 pounds in the first place. Giving up and giving in. I can't do that anymore. I need to stay focused and the weight WILL follow. When I've stuck to my guns, it always worked out in the end!

I am still hopeful that my weight will drop tomorrow morning! Fingers very crossed and praying to the weight loss gods!

iwish smiley, i smiley, wish smiley, wish smiley, hope smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment