Monday, February 9, 2015

Beyond Frustrated!

I am getting beyond frustrated with my weight the last week and a half. I don't know if I'm going through a plateau or what?? I lost 2 pounds of the 3 pounds I gained last week only to be up the 2 pounds again! So basically I'm back to where I started when I gained this 3 pounds! UGH UGH UGH!!! This is getting ridiculous!

I just can't figure this out. But maybe I will never figure it out. I just need to keep trying. I'm not giving up! That I do know. But I can't handle much more disappointment. I can tell you that much! It's frustrating when you work hard to only feel like nothing is working! Worse yet, watching the scale go up when you know it should be going the other way!

My strategy is to keep doing what I'm doing. I am hopefully going away next week with the family for a few days. I am going to take a break from the weight loss thing while I'm away. Maybe that is what my body needs. A break.

I will track what I eat and try to at least burn off the calories I eat everyday. But I am not going to pressure myself to lose weight while I'm gone. I'm going to take a vacation from work and losing weight. I am hopeful that I will have a couple pound drop before I leave! But then I am going to go on vacation with no pressure to come back with a loss or no gain. Because I know I will gain from water retention, but that should come off fast if I get back on track right when I get back! Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment