Friday, April 25, 2014

It's Been A Rough Week!

I had a very nice Easter with my family and I worked really hard before Easter so I can enjoy my day off with the kids. Well I ended up gaining a pound this week anyway! I know I've been doing really well and after reviewing my calorie deficit since my last weigh in last Friday, it kind of makes sense as my deficit was minimal. So now I'm not feeling so bad and know I just need to work harder now that the holiday is over! At least I know why, instead of working hard and discovering I have no good results. I have been eating more this week so my goal for the weekend is to get the calorie deficit up and get some more weight off. Hopefully by Tuesday that pound will be back down.

I've had a rough week because of my gain and I've had allergy problems. Plus, I had to take my mom to the ER, she is fine, but it is always scary when I have to take her in. I'm hoping my week will get better from here! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment