Friday, April 11, 2014

Day 93-95 Keeping On Track

I had a great day off on Tuesday as I went out once again with my Mom for the day so I could shop for Easter for the kids. I will be working next Tuesday and working later hours for the upcoming Easter rush next week! So there will be no time for shopping. I even got our ham for Sunday dinner already! Yum!

I did really well Wednesday as well. I've been working on keeping my calories at a reasonable level during my off days for better weight loss results. It worked well last week and I am hoping it will work well again this week.

My fasting day yesterday was a bit challenging. I find when I am on my feet more I tend to be hungry more often. But I fought off the hunger and had a successful day. It was my first time having to eat out on a fast day. Brad and I had an apt with our tax man last night, so we took the kids to McDonalds and I had a salad for my fast day meal. I was surprised how well it filled me up! I did snack on a few pistachios around 3:30pm yesterday to ease the hunger.

Now for my weigh in results this morning, see my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment