Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Day 86 - I'm A Loser!!

Well I got on the scale this morning and I lost another .6 pounds!.My total weight loss is 13.6 pounds! Even though I didn't hit a pound I was glad to see a drop! That is the most important thing to me. I am determined to have a better week then last and drop even more next Tuesday.

I had a very nice day out with my mom today. We went to lunch at Applebee's and I enjoyed a steak, garlic mashed potatoes, steamed veggies and a house salad with light dressing. I was so full, I brought my mashed potatoes home for lunch tomorrow!

I went to Home Depot to plan for my dream kitchen today. It was a fun trip to browse, gather information and hang out with mom! It will be a year or two before it can be a reality, but I am trying to come up with a plan and budget so we know what it will cost. I am cooking a lot more at home and I'm enjoying it immensely! So I am enjoying the thought of having a new kitchen one day and I am hopeful it will be in the near future!

I met Brad and the kids in Middlebury and we took a nice walk in Middlebury after we had dinner at Mister Ups. I enjoyed a club sandwich with a baked potato. I was only able to finish half the sandwich, which I will have tomorrow with my mashed potatoes for lunch!

I am starting to see the effects the fasting is having on my eating habits. I seem to get fuller much quicker then I used to! This is great. I had two meals out today and couldn't finish either of them today. The last 2 prior weeks I had 2500 calories on my Tuesday cheat day. My goal was to be under 2000 calories today. I had 2012! A big improvement from my past cheat days! ;)

And now I have a yummy lunch lined up for tomorrow! Yay! I see 199 pounds in my very near future! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment