Wednesday, April 16, 2014

It's Been A Busy Few Weeks!

It's been a very busy few weeks as I have been working on getting the store geared up for the next few days as people shop for Easter! The next few days will be the busiest of the Easter season! I haven't been posting as often because I've just been so busy. I have to say, I feel pretty good today. I was feeling a little stressed the last couple of days, but as I get my special orders done and I am now almost caught up and have a full case of goodies for this week, I can sit back and take a big sigh of relief! I'm almost done. The pay off is a busy store and a wonderful day to spend with my family at the end of the week. Life is good!

I am going to try to eat well all week on my off days as I have Easter on Sunday and want to make sure I still have some type of drop on Tuesday. So I am keeping my calories in check the next few days in hopes that Easter will not sabotage my progress! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment