Friday, April 4, 2014

Day 88 & 89 - A Time To Fast, A Time To Eat & Another Weigh In

I had a great fasting day yesterday along with a VERY busy day! I have been making lots of chocolate bunnies at work and only have a fraction of what I need done. But this is good, because making chocolate burns more calories then sitting in front of a computer all day. Come the Saturday before Easter I guarantee I will be sick of making bunnies, cute as they may be! LOL!

I had a good off day today. I ate fairly well. I am trying to be a little more conscious of what I am eating on my off days so I can drop a little more then a pound every week. I am just anxious to hit that 200 pound mark!

I am down another half pound, 0.7 pounds to be exact and now weigh 213.4 with a total loss of 14.3 pounds since I started this blog this past Janaury! That feels awesome!! I love how well this diet is working and how easy it has been for me to stick with it. My first goal of 207 pounds is just around the corner. Since I started my weight loss journey in January 2012, I got down to 207 in early 2013. That was my lowest point, then I gained some weight back. So to get to that point will be exciting. Then it is just a short journey to 200lbs! Woohoo! I am so excited to hit that milestone!

No comments:

Post a Comment