Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Wow - Down Another Pound Today!

I had some pretty good off days this week. Kept within a reasonable amount of calories. I weighed in this morning as was down another 1.1 pounds!! As you may already know, I am very excited about that. This is the first time in my history of losing weight that I have been shocked when stepping on the scale in a good way! LOL!

I have lost a total of 3.3 pounds this week and am down to 208.4!! I am so close to 200lbs I can taste it!

I did have a rough fasting day yesterday. It was my first really difficult day. I think I was stressed out and not in a very good mood to start with this busy holiday upon me and working on chocolate non stop to meet the demand of the season. I wanted to eat anything and everything in the store. But I just ate a couple of nuts here and there and drank plenty of water to get through my day. And it worked and here I am with another pound down!

No comments:

Post a Comment