Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Day 90-92 A Very Busy Weekend!

My poor son got the terrible stomach bug my daughter had last weekend and he is still not a 100%. It was important for me to come into work Friday-Sunday so I can get chocolate bunnies made. I was there by myself most of the weekend. Thankfully my hubby was kind enough to forward his phone to his cell phone so I didn't have to deal with phone calls for Uhaul and Storage.

We had a very busy weekend at the shop and I made bunnies in between customers. So I am getting there with bunny making. About 60 more to go! With being busy, I burned lots of calories! So I am hoping that work alone will be a great source of exercise for me in the next 2 weeks as I continue to crank out the bunnies and the shop gets busy for the upcoming Easter rush!

I had a good fasting day yesterday. I little challenging at times, but I made it! See my next post for my morning weigh in results!

No comments:

Post a Comment