Saturday, April 19, 2014

I've Got Bunnies Coming Out Of My Ears! :P

This week has been EXTREMELY busy! Today should be our busiest day before Easter so I am at work early this morning making more bunnies! I almost sold out yesterday but kept putting more out as fast as I could working on bunnies all day. It's a slow process, many of my molds are singles. I only have a few that I have 2 or more of. I will be investing in more molds for next year!! Plus, I need to give them time to set in the fridge so I can remove them from the mold without causing damage. I hope to crank out at least 20 to 25 bunnies this morning before I start getting in, the day before, Easter rush and continue making them throughout the day the best I can! I have about 17 out right now. So if I can get another 20 made this morning, that will be a good number for this morning!

On top of the busy week I ended up with a head cold that made me feel pretty awful Wednesday evening into Thursday. But after a couple of days I began to feel much better and had my energy back yesterday. With that said, I am having a great week with my eating and fasting. I was so busy Thursday that I didn't have much time to think about food! LOL! I weighed in yesterday morning and I am down another .6 pounds and now weighing in at 207.7 lbs! My lowest weight since I started my original journey January of 2012 has been 207. I hit that number spring of last year. So it feels good to be down again and I am looking forward to surpassing that number!!

I am working hard at keeping my calories in check this week so I can enjoy Easter dinner and all the treats that come along with it. My hope is to do well enough to have a drop on Tuesday morning when I weigh in. I think being so busy will certainly help me not over eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment