Saturday, May 3, 2014

Just Been Too Busy!

I'm sorry it has been awhile since I last posted. I managed to gain 2 more pounds on Friday! Not sure what is going on, but I have a feeling it was because I had to eat out a lot before Easter and with the kids on vacation last week. I nibbled more then I should have. Even with fasting, you need to be careful not to over eat and I know all too well it's really easy to do so.

I am having a better week but not a super great one as I am at a scrapbook retreat at the Courtyard By Marriot that I put on every spring. One of the reasons why I haven't posted in awhile. I've been busy all week getting ready for this weekend.

I am hopeful that I will at least drop some of the weight I gained on Tuesday when I weigh in again. I am trying to be careful but still averaging about 2000 calories on my off days. More then I would like to get this weight dropped but certainly doable for some weight loss. So I have my fingers crossed come Tuesday I have positive news. It really is hard to keep my calories down while at these events, but I am trying my best to stay focused and not over eat. 2000 is reasonable and I can't complain, it is a good goal while doing these type of events. It is better then averaging 2500 like I had the past couple of weeks!

I purchased a beautiful blouse at the goodwill the other day as a motivator to keep going and get the weight off. It is a large so I figured there is no way I could even get it on right now. But to my surprise, I tried it on when I got home and I was able to get it on. Snug, but on none the less! I would say a few more pounds and I will fit in it comfortably! Yay!

Here is a picture of the blouse and a pic of the size 12 jeans I bought a few weeks ago as another incentive. These are my trophy's in weight loss. Because once I get in them, they are my visual trophy that I have won another stage in my weight loss battle!



I am hopeful I will have another decent day tomorrow and then Monday I fast. I am really good about sticking to fasting on those days. So I just need to get through one more day at the retreat and I am done with the week and am hopeful for some fair results!

If anything, no matter what happens come weigh in day. Next week should be a good week for me to get back on track because I have no major events going on. Thank goodness. It has been a hectic 3 weeks! I will be glad to get back to normal day to day life. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment