Friday, May 16, 2014

Thought I would weigh in today.....

...and I was down 2 pounds to 205.3. So from my lowest weight, that is down another 1.3 pounds! Woohoo!!

I'm doing the happy dance as we speak! But now I need to try to stay focused and continue the drop before my big trip next week! We leave Monday but will still fast. We will probably enjoy dinner in Chicago and make sure we stick to protein and plants! I'm thinking steak and veggies! We should be able to find that with no problem.

I am not too concerned with going to a candy show. I've lost weight before attending a candy trade show. BUT it is Sweets & Snacks! So we shall see. I know we are looking for some unique fun new novelties for the shop and tasting those is not always a necessity. If there is LOTS of chocolate, then I may be in trouble!


No comments:

Post a Comment