Saturday, May 31, 2014

Coming Back Down!

Well I weighed in this morning and was down 4 pounds. I have 3.5 pounds to go to be back down to my lowest weight. So the weight gain is coming off at a good pace. If I can have another good week I am hopeful that the rest will come off and I can concentrate on my 199 goal once again!

I have been very busy at work all week working on a big project so that has helped me keep my mind off of food. I fasted well on Wednesday and Friday. Ate some samples from the candy show on Thursday, but all in all didn't do too bad. We continue to try different products as we finally got our samples by UPS on Wednesday. Here are some pics of Morgan digging through them!



Consider we have all these new things to try, I think we are doing pretty well! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment