Tuesday, May 13, 2014

It's Been Another Interesting Week!

Well I weighed in on Friday and was up .07 pounds, then weighed in today and no change. Apparently,  these last few pounds before I hit my big goal of 199, are going to fight to come off!

Well, the fat is in for a fight! Because I am determined to get this weight off once and for all! So I'm not giving up, no matter how long it takes, I will keep trying.

This is total deja vu by the way. I remember when I was down to this weight 11 years ago, after losing 80 pounds, I had trouble getting the few pounds off to get to 199. I got there eventually, but not for very long. My weight slowly crawled back up over the years. I plan to change that this time around!

My big trip to Chicago is coming up next week, so I really want to try extra hard this week to get some weight to drop before the trip. I will try to check in daily this week to help keep me motivated to eat healthy and stay on track.

I did well today and had 2100 calories. Not bad for my "cheat day"! Tomorrow I will start my day with a banana, have my left overs from eating out today for lunch and a light dinner. Then Thursday I will fast. It's going to come off dam it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment