Saturday, March 26, 2022

Working Hard & Finally Headed In The Right Direction

 These past couple of weeks have been a bit frustrating for me. My weight has been going up and down since I dropped down to 187.6 on March 10th. I'm trying to figure out the formula to getting past this plateau and it has been challenging to say the least! 


Finally this morning I was at 187.8! That is the first time I have been 187 for about 12 days or so. Mind you when I dropped to 187 the first time, it was the week I had Covid. So I knew I would probably pop up a bit but wasn't expecting me to take 2 weeks to get back to 187! But it was a welcome site on the scale this morning and I am just glad to be back there! I have yet to fall below 187.6 but I am hopeful I will get there this week! 

I have really been diligent the past 9 days to not eat more then my recommended calories by Fitbit. I've also stayed on track with my carbs and most days I have been well under 20. I have been back in high ketosis for several days now and plan to stay moderate to high until I meet my next goal of 182.2. I am monitoring my ketones closely. 

Hopefully this plan will work and I will start seeing the scale continue to go down instead of acting like a yo yo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment