Friday, March 18, 2022

Feelin' Fabulous Today!

 I'm feeling good this morning! I feel like I am back on track and headed back in the right direction. Most of my challenges are behind me now, so I am focused on getting down to my next goal of 182.2! I weighed my self real quick this morning and I am now back in the 180's again. I wasn't back in the 190's for long so I feel good about that. I think I was at 189.6 this morning! First and foremost, I want to get back to 187.6 then make my way down to 182.2! 

I made some deviled eggs last night and enjoyed those for my breakfast this morning. I also made some Sugar Free Jello last night to have as a low calorie sweet treat. I actually enjoy it mixed in with some of my Fage Greek Plain yogurt. That just makes a sweet dessert! 

The weather was in the 60's yesterday! I enjoyed a nice walk with the family last night and hope to do that again tonight. I also had my physical yesterday. Although I ended up talking to my doctor last week when I had Covid we still went over a few more things yesterday. 

Good news is, she was totally OK with my diet choice and was very pleased with all my weight loss. She didn't seem too concerned with my cholesterol and was glad I was being proactive and trying to get in more exercise to help raise my HDL. So fingers crossed my HDL goes up in a few months!

Things are looking up and I am looking forward to what the next few months will bring!




No comments:

Post a Comment