Friday, March 18, 2022

My Favorite Keto Friendly Yogurt!

 So I really wanted to be able to eat yogurt regularly but many yogurts on the supermarket shelves are loaded with carbs! But after having some stomach issues last month I really needed the yogurt for the natural live bacteria that yogurt has in it. 

After reading LOTS of nutrition labels I decided to try Fage Plain Greek Yogurt. It only has 5 grams of carbs in a 3/4 cup serving! I have really grown to love this yogurt! I started out enjoying it with one Splenda packet and a little vanilla. But I have also discovered it makes a really great dessert if you mix some Sugar Free Jello in with it! 

It's definitely an item I keep stocked in my fridge. My kids love putting it in their smoothies! So if you are looking for a great tasting yogurt that is Keto friendly, be sure to try Fage 5% Milk Fat Plain Greek Yogurt!




No comments:

Post a Comment