Saturday, March 26, 2022

Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing

 I never really tried Caesar Salad before, believe it or not! I went to Cheesecake Factory the other day and instead of the house salad they served me a Caesar Salad by mistake! Well it was a delicious mistake. Their Caesar Dressing was amazing!! I ended up loving it! So I was determined to find a similar recipe because the one thing I do know, bottled dressing in the grocery store really doesn't cut it most of the time. We make most of our dressings and sauces at home now and I find we enjoy them a whole lot more. 

This jar is so empty because I didn't get a chance to post this recipe right away and my kids have been gobbling up this dressing. LOL


Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing

Ingredients ~ 

1 Cup Mayonnaise

3 Garlic Cloves Chopped Or Pressed

2 Tbsp Lemon Juice

1 Tsp Dijon Mustard

1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce

1/2 Cup Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese, Grated

1/4 Tsp Salt

1/2 Tsp Black Pepper

Instructions ~ 

In a medium bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, parmesan cheese and black pepper until blended. 

Add the mayonnaise and whisk until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Most common Caesar Salads Dressing is served on romaine lettuce but this dressing would be good on any greens! 


No comments:

Post a Comment